Why choose Acronis?
|Start fast with zero up-front cost|
|Satisfy your customers|
|Deliver unique innovations|
Get Started Today!
Acronis Cyber Cloud
Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud
This comprehensive yet simple and cost-effective cloud backup and recovery solution delivers highly customized and reliable data-backup services from any source—with recovery available to any destination and system. Offered with zero entry costs and on a per-use basis, there’s no up-front investment, so you can get to market quicker and grow your business.
- Protect your customers’ data by backing it up in the cloud.
- Recover data lost from any platform, from the cloud to bare metal.
- Back up and recover selected files and folders, or a complete system.
- Back up Windows, Mac, and Linux servers and desktops/laptops.
Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud
Built upon the Acronis Backup Cloud, this turnkey, self-service solution lets you protect your customers’ critical workloads with instant recovery of their critical IT systems, applications, and data.
- Provide backup, disaster recovery, and advanced ransomware protection with one solution.
- Allow customers to switch production workloads to machines in the Acronis Cloud Data Center if a full-site outage occurs—so they quickly resume business.
- Offer disaster recovery for both physical and virtual machines.
- Deliver network configuration, testing, failover, and fallback performed via an intuitive, web-based console.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is the only solution that natively integrates cybersecurity, data protection, and management to protect endpoints, systems, and data. This synergy eliminates complexity, so service providers can protect customers better while keeping costs down.
- Protect your clients’ data from modern cyberthreats while generating new revenue and decreasing churn.
- Enable fast and reliable recovery of applications, systems, and data—on any device and following any type of incident.
- Deliver next generation AI and machine-learning-driven protection against malware, including ransomware and cryptomining.
- Provide a comprehensive yet simple endpoint-management portal that conserves IT resources.
- Advanced, AI-based, behavioral-detection engine for zero-day attack prevention.
- Full-image and file-level backup, disaster recovery, and metadata collection for security forensics.
- URL filtering, vulnerability assessments, and patch management for greater control.
Acronis Cyber Files Cloud
Designed exclusively to help partners meet the needs of their customers, this solution enables you to offer and quickly set up an easy, complete, and safe file sync-and-share service—with no need for an up-front investment.
With it, your customers can access and work with the content they need—no matter where they are—on a smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, or Mac.
- Conveniently transform mobile devices, including BYOD, into secure and private business platforms.
- Quickly respond to critical business events and ramp up customer service.
- Easily share data and files with customers, colleagues, and partners.
- Always know data location with a complete audit trail of what end users are doing.
- Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Office-native mobile applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.